Monday, March 15, 2010

Blue Lava


Aspen Bay Candles makes a wonderful product!

Enter in...Capri Blue-Volcano!
Oh...this candle...Oh...this candle.

For one thing, I just love the bright blue container it comes with-

so bright and cheery!

The scent...Oh, the scent!
It is so bright and refreshing!
Burns slowly because it is a soy wax candle.
The scent is not too overpowering-it is light and airy!
On the fruity side-not a spicy candle.

Straight from the manufractures description:

tropical fruits, sugared oranges, lemons, and limes,

redolent with lightly exotic mountain greens

I wish you could sniff this through the screen---it is just delightful!

This little tin size above is $12.00 at Anthropologie.

That is where I get mine-I am sure they can be found elsewhere---

but, gives me an excuse to go and dream shop there!

This candle would be an excellent happy for

somebody who is having a bad day--or YOU!

I like to throw these in baby gifts too...a little something for mama!

And...I love to burn this in my nursery when the stink is just too much-ha!

Speaking off...gotta run...better light this before I take care of this diaper-

oh my!

Be back tomorrow with another glowing review--

heehee-couldn't resist!

Oh...they have other scents in the Capri Blue: {you might like to try others...}
Aloha: freshly picked orchids, jasmine and gardenia, entwined with white blossoms
Peeled Naval Orange: the sweet essence of a fresh orange with the tart zest of rind
Black Currant Cassis: Fresh-picked cassis buds, sweetened with summer berries

No comments:

Post a Comment