Thursday, March 4, 2010

My son's best friend!


Meet my son's best friend, the Fisher Price Jumperoo!
He loves, loves, loves this thing!
I love it too...
this contraption allows me to cook, unload the dishwasher,
and many other chores!
What I also love about this is -it is a exersaucer and jumper in one.
You can let them play and jump with one item-rather than two!
It is very entertaining for the little one...and parents too! :)
The bright colors, music, and toys keep them entertained-as does the jumping!
{You can, thankfully, turn off the music feature while they jump!}
Another great feature is you can adjust the height so that when they
grow, you can "grow the height" with them.
This allows them to be able to jump without being too short, or too tall!
If you are in the looking phase for something like this for your little one,
I recommend this! My little one jumps and jumps and jumps!
So...if you are out yard sale"ing", consignment shopping, or want one new...
this is an excellent product to add to your baby stash.
This would also make an excellent baby gift too!

No comments:

Post a Comment