Thursday, March 25, 2010

Toys for a "steal!"

Now...this is an interesting find...I found this on another site...but, there are some really awesome toys/educational toys for a super deal here. I am not sure what this site is...maybe a Christian homeschooling site?? Not sure...but, there are LOTS of great gift options...for a deal! Just thought I would pass along! Now...here is a super deal..All of their Melissa and Doug items are 50% off...you have to search a little...but there are several awesome finds! Love, love, love Melissa and Doug products!!

On a side note...our house is finally getting back to normal...after a sick mama and daddy...the baby came down with croup and a terrible ear infection...it has been a rough couple of weeks!
I hope to be back full force here, very soon!

Happy browsing...hope you find some good deals! I sure did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment