Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lavender+Vanilla=relaxing!

Bath and Body Works...
so....I don't love B&BW--most of their scents are a little too much for me.
With the exception of one...Hello Lavender Vanilla.
This soft, light scent is perfect....so relaxing.
Now....this product claims to help you relax and de-stress before sleep...
Well...I can't say it does that----but, is sure does have a calming aroma!
The candle and body products really do leave a smile on my face!
I love the hand soap too!!

This is a great happy for you...or a wonderful little something to add
to a gift basket...baby gift{for mama} or...any gift!
Also...they even have this scent in a "wall flower!"
I have to confess....i have one...I use it next to the kitty box...really helps!
{wink, wink!}
And...right now at B&BW---you can buy 2-get one free of this line!
I might have to run over and stock up on candles and hand soap!

No comments:

Post a Comment