Monday, April 19, 2010

Tub, Tile, and Toilet

It is no secret I have a deep affection for Mrs. Meyer's!


After spending lots of time cleaning this weekend...I have something to share!


i love this product!


Mrs. Meyer's Surface Scrub is an incredible, trusty, and dependable product.


This stuff really cleans...I cleaned my tub, toilet, and tile all with this stuff.


It reminds me a lot of Comet---but, with a much better smell!!!

You sprinkle powder on a wet surface...scrub...let it sit...

come back scrub a little more and rinse...

and there you have it---a squeaky clean surface...and a wonderful smell too!
I have the lavender scent...love it..nice and fresh!


A note from Mrs. Meyer's Website:
SURFACE SCRUB
Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day
Surface Scrub works on the grimy surfaces throughout your home. This non-scratching powder is made with a naturally safe ash and oxygen bleach for use on tile, stainless steel, professional cookware, porcelain fixtures and more. It's chlorine and phosphate free, of course.


Oh...if you live in the {205}---head on over to Organic Harvest...lots of Mrs. Meyer's...

ON SALE!! I stocked up! Happy SPRING cleaning...

No comments:

Post a Comment