Monday, May 10, 2010

life

Well--it seems life has taken over these past few weeks, well, let's face it, months!
But...I do enjoy this blog-and I hope to keep it up!
So....here is my attempt at getting going again!

AND...here is a little something that makes life easier these days.
meet Della!
Who is that you might ask...Well...she is my purse/wallet/pretty girl!


i love this girl...she is so easy to throw in my diaper bag---yet -I can grab her for a quick run into the grocery, coffee shop, and even a {gasp} night out! Hobo makes makes so many gorgeous bags and wallets....I could collect them...but, I won't! For now-this girl is my BFF! I love having a pretty wallet to grab on those days---well...that I feel a bit drab!
And...another helpful bit of info...Miss Della can hold: checkbook, credit cards, pen, cell phone, and a lip gloss...nice, huh! {wink, wink!}
I'll be back...sooner than later this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment