Monday, May 17, 2010

Baby-Cook!


HI there! Let me review something...




Here you have a Beaba Babycook Baby food maker!
Yes...it is certainly one of the most convenient products I own right now!
It is a three in one deal...steams, process-purees, and defrost/reheats all in one!


I do love it...it has made making my own food-so.very.easy!


I do have one complaint though...When processing the food-you have to hold the knob to process...I really wish it was more like a switch--I wish I could turn it to the right-and let it whirl away while I pick up 1,000 toys off the floor while my child sits in his high chair while I slave away making his food...{wink, wink!}


Here are some of the features I love...{straight from their website!}
The BEABA Babycook Features:
BPA-Free
• Made of safe Polysulfone that won't leach into food.
• Cooks and purees baby's food quickly and easily.
• Defrosts and reheats stored baby food.
• Steamer automatically turns off when food is done.
• Preserves vitamins and flavors.
• Control consistency of food with smooth puree or more texture.
• Easy to clean.
• Bowl and basket are top rack dishwasher safe.
• Convenient recipe and meal booklet.
• Saves money on babyfood.
• Eliminates babyfood jars and packaging.
• Sleek modern design looks great on the countertop.


Now...I did get these as a gift too....these are the silicone food storage trays.

I am in the process of complaining to the company...

Why, you ask? Well...let me tell you...After only 1 use in the freezer---the silicone tray smells like AWFUL freezer burn...really, it does! I am super sensitive to smells...but, my husband even noticed it. And...my little one has not liked any of the foods from the tray! But...has been fine with the other things I have prepared....and frozen in other containers!
Grrr....so, I am going to complain and see where that goes!

1 comment: