Thursday, May 20, 2010

What, Odor?

Yes...this is a nice tribute to our buddy Billy Mayes!
Ha!! My next door buddy at school has
tha' BEST product EVA!
Well...the best product for stinky feet!!
and other odors too....
What is it??
It is called...What Odor?

What exactly is What Odor?

Glad you asked... It is...{straight from the site!}...
•Completely eliminates pet odors, even urine odor!
•Non-toxic and safe to use around children and pets!
•Use it on furniture, laundry hampers, sports equipment!
•Eliminates the smell of smoke on clothes, drapes, & carpeting
•Keep a bottle in the car for smoke & food odors!
•Great for cooking odors like fried fish and seafood!
•Eliminates embarrassing odors in the bathroom!
•Eliminates smelly garbage can odors
•Great for diaper pails!
•Strong enough to get rid of the stinkiest smell of all – Skunk!
•100% Biodegradable!

Yes...Billy even shot it in his mouth! {wink, wink!}


Really...in all seriousness...this stuff gets out ALL odors!

I promise...my shoes were, well STINKY!, and I doused them in this stuff and they...

stunk no' mo'!

My friend alerted me that...you have to order it...

Can't find it in stores, yet...But, really, guys...IT IS WORTH it!!!!

Promise...my shoes can vouch for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment